Fire Recovery Resources
Please Read: Challenging Times in EESD - A Message From Dr. Flores.
The Evergreen School District realizes that some of our staff members may have experienced loss or severe damage to their homes and belongings due to the SCU and CZU Complex fires. We want to provide information about programs that will directly assist our Evergreen staff.
Evergreen Nurses Fund
The Evergreen Nurses Fund provides resources to help Evergreen staff, including:
- Providing children’s clothing, backpacks and shoes closets at Katherine Smith and OB Whaley;
- Contacting the American Red Cross for housing or shelter; and
- In the short term the Evergreen Nurses Fund can provide gift cards for Target or Walmart for $250.00 for basic needs by the end of day today or Monday.
Please contact Chris Quick, District Nurse - firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Resources for Evergreen Staff - SISC EAP
This week about 11,000 lightning bolts struck California, igniting hundreds of fires, and resulting in evacuations and red flag warnings affecting more than 7 million people across the state.
Whether members have been directly or indirectly impacted by these wildfires, we want to ensure everyone is aware of the EAP resources that may provide assistance during this time. These resources are available at no cost to all SISC member districts, their employees, and everyone in their employees’ households, regardless of whether they receive benefits through SISC. Please see the attached flyers and resource guide for information on these no cost resources.
- LNU Lightning Complex Wildfires_SISC
- SCU Lightning Complex Wildfires SISC
- Disaster Flier - Fire
- SISC Wildfire Resource Guide
The SISC EAP is here to help: 1.800.999.7222.
Also, for access to COVID-19 Resources for SISC Members, please visit: http://sisc.kern.org/covid/